Wonder Wines Winery s.r.o. processes your personal data in order to fulfil its agreement obligations for sale of goods (or for implementation of necessary measures before entering into such an agreement), as well as its public law obligations.
Identity and contact details of data Administrator
- The Administrator of your personal data is the trading company Wonder Wines Bar s.r.o, with its registered office at Karla Engliše 3, 150 00 Praha 5-Anděl, incorporated and registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, IČO: 02934019; DIČ: CZ02934019 (hereinafter the “Administrator"). Contact details of the Administrator are as follows: Karla Engliše 3, 150 00 Praha 5-Anděl, email email@example.com, telephone +420 608 492 671.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that this processing is necessary for:+420 608 492 671
- execution of agreement between you and the Administrator or for implementation of measures by the Administrator before entering into such an agreement within the meaning of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("the Regulation”); - 2.2 fulfilment of legal obligations applicable to the Administrator within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a); c) regulations, namely in particular the fulfilment of obligations imposed on the Administrator by generally binding legal regulations, in particular Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax, as amended, Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on taxes on income, as amended, and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, as amended.
Purpose of personal data processing
- Administrator obtains the following personal data from the buyer: name, surname, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address. This data is required in order to properly process your order. As part of the order processing, personal data is processed for the purpose of issuing an invoice, delivery notice, transport security and also for accounting purpose. This personal data is stored for 10 years for archiving purpose.
- We may send you our newsletter, emails with sales firstname.lastname@example.org promotions, new product offers, articles etc. You can always reject these commercial communications via the unsubscribe link or by sending an unsubscribe request to email email@example.com. If you unsubscribe from commercial communications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts for this purpose. We will only start using them again if you register them again or explicitly request it. If you are not a customer yet, we only send them to you with your consent. You have the right to object this activity any time.
Other recipients of personal data
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to transfer your personal data. - If you believe that processing of your personal data has taken place with the breach of regulation, you have, among other things, the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority.
In order to improve our online user experience and electronic communication with our customers and loyalty program members, we use, among other things, cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on personal computers (PCs), tablets or smartphones. These files allow us to create the prerequisites for the optimal functioning of our website towards customers (users) and further improve our offer and communication with you firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any questions or if you want to exercise your legal rights or revoke the consent to the processing of personal data granted to us, you can contact us on the phone: +420 608 154 445, via email email@example.com, in person or by post at the registered office of our company: Karla Engliše 3, 150 00 Praha 5-Anděl